Macadamia & Papaya Radiance Body Scrub
Powerful 3-in-1 action-exfoliate, hydrate and promote radiance.
Hydratant corporel avec autobronzant
- Watermelon Seed Oil, also known as Kalahari Oil it is extracted from the seed of a watermelon which is prized for its high nutritive benefits, its light texture and intensive moisturising capabilities. While ultra nourishing it is an ideal product for use during the summer months as it allows the skin ‘to breathe’.
- Macadamia Oil contains the richest known source of Omega 7 Palmitoleic acid which helps replenish the skins naturally occurring lipids so that optimum hydration levels can be maintained.
- Olive Oil rich in polyphenols, amino acid derivatives and powerful anti-oxidants it helps protect against environmental extremes and nourish and hydrate parched skin.
- Pomegranate contains powerful antioxidants which help protect the skin against oxidative damage.
- Fig extract rich in anti-oxidants is the ‘secret of Mediterranean women’ and helps fight against the damaging effects of the sun and environmental extremes. Rich in mucilages and more particularly sugars with softening and moisturising activities. It helps comfort stressed skin, firms the tissues and intensively boosts hydration levels by preserving the cutaneous water balance.
- Aloe Vera helps protect against oxidative damage making it highly beneficial for dry, cracked and parched skin. It is also helps cool and soothe the skin.
- Lavender harmonises sebum production, soothes sensitive skin and has an anti-bacterial effect.
How to Use
- For a golden sun-kissed complexion, apply hydrator evenly to clean, dry skin once per day. For best results, use in conjunction with our Beach Prep radiance body polish.
Please always wash your hands after use and avoid contact with clothes until fully absorbed. Please note: This product does not contain a sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn. Elemental Herbology supports responsible sun exposure in accordance with the guidelines published by the World Health Organisation.